Monday, 2 January 2017

Hello 2017!

Hey Friends,

Well 2016 has come and gone so quickly, where to begin.... I've literally been so busy with uni coursework that I've prioritised my time to getting my work done the best I can but I guess all I can say is  //Never underestimate Fashion Students//  We are put under a lot of pressure and I think a lot of it is to do with seeing if we can cope under the pressure, the high standards, industry that we aim to work in and the amount of work we need to get done. 

Last year was a weird and interesting year, I got Merit in Level 3/4 Foundation Art & Design, I then had the opportunity to go to Warner Brother Harry Potter Studios and Omfdkhg it was AMAZING!! During the Summer I found out I got into University, and started properly after my Induction Week in September. Since then I've been very busy with my coursework up to the end of 2016.. I also made a bit of time to see 'Doctor Strange' and 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' at the Cinema with a Friend; which were both really good!! I recommend watching them when they come out on DVD or on Sky Movies. :) 

I feel like this year has had its Highs and Lows but ultimately crossed paths with some really rad people, made some really great friends and already learnt a lot of lessons. I'm Optimistic that 2017 will be a better year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment