Saturday, 17 September 2016

September 2016 Updates

Hi all,

Long time - no speak, I currently been quite busy with personal matters and all things Uni, that I've not made time to post anything on my blog, but I've decided that's about to change!!

I'm currently still living at home for Uni this year, applying for a view jobs, keeping up to date with things that matter, and completing a Uni Summer Project that I received with some info for when I start in like 3 days time. I'm customising an old shoe from my sister and i plan to use a denim, wither black or dark blue..

You can find a few photos of previous sketches/illustrations on my Facebook page and I will eventually get round to posting some of those and the final products here.

I plan to start posting when I start Uni, just in case I find my projects interesting and worth mentioning here, I may also post my Monthly favourites every now and then, not so much beauty related but anything else like Aritsts - Illustrators - Shops - Products - Music - Blogs - Magazines -Fashion lines and movements etc..

Speak soon!
Rach xx


No comments:

Post a Comment