Saturday, 18 June 2016

New blog, new start...

Hey guys,

I've recently decided to create this blog, a new and interesting concept, produced for my previous and current project; whether they're college projects or independent projects.

I have made blogs in the past for my work but have fizzled out over time, so I thought seeing as I'm done and dusted with college and applying for Uni this year that it might be a good idea to start up a page dedicated to my work that I've done so far. 

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
-Illustrations (Both previous and current)
-Various Photography (From 2010 to current date)
-College projects (Previous work)
-Garments (Made in Previous projects)
-A variety of photos of experimentation.

I hope you will enjoy exploring the various content I've achieved through out these past years. Feel free to check out the pages above, to get a glimpse of some of my work.
UPDATES COMING SOON!

Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment